Publicity Waiver & Release:
Elevate Fitness & Rehabilitation, Inc. may collect individual and group photos, videos, and testimonials relating to our services. We use these for various purposes, including promotional, advertising, and commercial purposes.
Upon submission of this form you grant permission to use your photo, image, written statement, video, testimonial, voice or likeness in promotional materials and publicity efforts without any compensation.
Photos and videos may be retouched or edited and may further be used in publications, print ads, electronic media (e.g. video, internet) or other media now known or hereafter created.
You further agree that by participating in the photography or filming or providing written or verbal statements, you Elevate Fitness & Rehabilitation, Inc. and its representatives, employees, photographers, and their designees from any and all liability for violation of any privacy or proprietary rights.
I further agree to the inclusion of my first name and first initial of my last name.
Your “Before” and “After” photos will not be shared without your approval.
Liability Waiver & Release
As a participant in the Elevate Fitness Challenge (fitness program), I hereby agree to the following:
- That I am participating in programs offered by Elevate Fitness & Rehabilitation, Inc. I recognize that this requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in fitness programs. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in a fitness program.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the fitness program, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the fitness program, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Elevate Fitness & Rehabilitation, Inc. for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the fitness program.
- I, my heirs, legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge, covenant not to sue Elevate Fitness & Rehabilitation for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
Participant is aware that participation in the fitness program may result in accident or injury, and Participant assumes the risk connected with the participation in the fitness program and represents that Participant is in good health and suffers from no physical impairment which would limit their participation in the fitness program.
Participant acknowledges that Elevate Fitness & Rehabilitation has not and will not render any medical services including medical diagnosis of Participant’s physical condition. Participant specifically agrees that Elevate Fitness & Rehabilitation, its officers, employees and agents shall not be liable for any claim, demand, cause of action of any kind whatsoever for, or on account of death, personal injury, property damage or loss of any kind resulting from or related to fitness program.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
“Before” and “After” Photographs
During the first weigh-in, you’ll complete your first weigh-in on the InBody 570 Body Composition Scale and have your “Before” photo taken. We will also take an “After” photograph during the final weigh-in.
We encourage tight fitting/minimal clothing (compression shorts for men, and sports bra and compression shorts for women) to really highlight the dramatic changes that will occur over the eight weeks—however, please dress to your comfort level.
“Before” and “After” photographs will not be publicly shared without your prior consent, unless you are on of the overall winners of the challenge.
It is important that we get the most accurate reading possible during your weigh-in.
As such, please review the “Preparing for Your InBody Weigh-In” section on this webpage prior to your initial weigh-in.
Please... no food or exercise four hours prior to weigh-in!
Class Schedule During the Fitness Challenge:
There will be a new class added on Saturday mornings at 7:30am which will only be available during the challenge.
The first Saturday class will be held on January 13th and the final Saturday class will be held on February 24th.
Regular gym hours are Monday thru Friday, 5:00am–8:00pm, and Saturdays from 7:00am–1:00pm. You willl have unlimited access to use the gym during these hours to work out when you want to—however, class participation is strongly encouraged.
The group class schedule is as follows: